Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Kate's Favorites*

(*Subject To Change)


Friday again!! And it really, truly, finally feels like fall! I LOVE fall, and not in just a "Pumpkin Spice Latte" kind of way... because yuck! not a fan! But I am a huge fan of the cool mornings, warm afternoons, boots, leggings, scarves!! And seriously, don't you want to hang out all night here with some friends this weekend??

I also really love that I don't have to schedule my runs around the daily temperature! I was happy to take my puppies on TWO runs yesterday, one at lunch and another with my momma after work! Both were gorgeous and much needed for everyone involved. It doesn't hurt that the perfect running temps are just in time to get my butt in gear for the Myrtle Beach Half Marathon I have in just 4 weeks! So here are some things that are getting me motivated for this awesome race vacation with my bestie Jes!

1.  Running makes me happy... running makes my dogs happy... happy dogs make me even more happy... me happy makes my husband happy!
2. A few songs on my new half marathon playlist...
    Daft Punk - "Get Lucky"

    Florida Georgia Line - "Cruise"

    Matt Nathanson - "Run"

3.  Everyone needs a super cute new race outfit!!

4.  My UP band by Jawbone - I try to get in 10,000+ steps a day... going for a run guarantees this will happen! It's my own little nerd reward when I plug in my band and see that I met my goal!

5. This shirt! Don't you think it will make running even better??


6. These faces... how can you resist taking them for a run?

Happy Friday Everyone!! Have a great weekend!

Until Then,
katykatxo

No comments:

Post a Comment