Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Kate's Favorites*

(*Subject To Change)


Happy Friday the 13th! What a fast week, eh? I passed the 25 day mark in my sober journey - that's 1/4 of the way there! 25% Done! Um, I can't think of any other way to say that mathematically!! I feel great this week, focused on new habits (Teatime anyone?) and I'm really enjoying a new found clarity in my thinking. James and I enjoyed fun date nights with Adi and Nella on Monday night, Jes and Luke on Tuesday night, and then Jose and Amy on Wednesday night... it makes me feel proud that I can be in a restaurant, say "no thanks" to my usual glass (or three!) of wine and walk away with my cheeks hurting from all the laughing. It feels like a huge step for me and I'm so glad to be on this journey.

So anyway, it's FRIDAY!! And on Fridays I present to you... 
Kate's Favorites* 
(*subject to change)
I hope to show you a few of my favorite things from the week... maybe a blog or two... or something I found on Pinterest... or just something super cool that I think you should see! So here are my first favorites!

1. "Dumb Blonde" - Love the look on this dog's face as she tries to catch the cheerio!




2. Tea Forte Brewing System -I've been drinking lot's and lot's of tea as a beverage replacement... It makes it feel like a special occasion using loose leaf tea and a fun mug!! My favorite Forte flavor is White Ginger Pear.


3. DIY Cloud Corkboard - this DIY project would be great for hanging jewelry too!

4. FoodGawker.com - This is my favorite recipe browsing site... takes you right to the blog for each recipe!

5. Broncos Gear - What? Broncos running shorts??? Get in my closet!! Then I can still support even if I'm running during a game!!

6. Isn't this such a good idea??


Hope your week has been great and that you have an awesome weekend!

Until Then,
Katykatxo

No comments:

Post a Comment