Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Kate's Favorites*

(*Subject To Change)


Wow. I was all ready to do a Friday post before the weekend and then here we are at Wednesday already!! And October is here too!! Where does the time go?

It's been a busy last few days. As my dad would say, I'm running an intergalactic doggie daycare lately! We are preparing to welcome a third dog into our family for the next eight or nine months when my youngest brother brings his husky Sampson to us this weekend! Danny is deploying next month and Sampson is coming from Southern California to enjoy a Colorado winter. We are really hoping all the dogs get along and that life continues on mostly as usual even with an extra beast around! I'm really trying to enjoy some quality time with my furbabies before the new kid arrives. We also had Gus' girlfriend Merra with us last weekend, and man, that is a circus! Gus and Merra stay revved at 100% the entire time they are together. They have so much fun together and they are EXHAUSTED when Merra goes home...


Sweet Mera

Gus loves having his girlfriend Mera around! She is a sweetheart, but snores louder than any human I've ever met! I feel bad for my husband when I'm elbowing him at night thinking it's him snoring, but finding out it's actually Merra!


Handsome Sampson - Can't wait to have him here









I think having Sampson around will be good for Gus and Millie too, even if it means making some changes around the house to make it all work! I think he will LOVE going snowshoeing this winter.






How about some favorites from the week?

1. Finished this fun craft!




2. Ordered the materials for something like this magnetic chalkboard calendar! I will put up my step-by-step DIY next week! *I did finish my version and I LOVE it! I will post some pictures and instructions later!



3.  My new laptop!! Yay for a machine that doesn't groan and buzz and overheat!



4.  My awesome and amazing grandparents... The whole family (minus some cousins :(...) will be gathering together in Ft. Collins this weekend to celebrate their 80th birthdays... Can't wait!



5. This guy... we are celebrating our first anniversary next weekend. Can't believe it's been a year!



Have an awesome rest of the week!
Until then,
katykatxo

No comments:

Post a Comment